Recent Search Keywords
- Call Center - Abu Dhabi: 04 387 5667 Dubai: 04 387 5777
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Grievance, Click
- Minor Child Passport Renewal
- Renewal / Reissue on Expiry of validity / Exhaustion of visa page
- Adding Spouse's Name In New Passport
- Damage Passport
- Lost Passport
- New passport in married name in the case of ladies
- New passport for change of name in circumstances other than above cases
- Surrender of Indian passport
- Surrender of Indian passport for EOI
- Registration of child
- Change of address (For endorsement only)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Cancellation Of ECR Status for Embassy of India
- NRI certificates (For educational purpose only)
- Extract from birth register
- Name change in case of Remarried Ladies
- Deletion of Spouse Name
- Indian Passports Issued to travel to israel
General Information Applicable to all Passport Services
Following selection item lists the all passport categories that one can apply. Select your desired passport type from the list given below, to get the detailed information.Guidelines & Basic requirement for Submission of Passport Application
- Passport can be renewed within one year before the date of expiry.
- Any change in particulars like spouse name endorsement, address change or any correction in passport bio page details, the service to be availed is "Reissue of New Passport".
- If passport is valid for more than one year and having more than 5 blank pages in the passport,
- If applicant is having a recently issued passport which is not older than 6 months and if they want to apply for any kind of services other than MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES, needs to get prior approval from Embassy of India Abu Dhabi
- A Passport expired for more than 6 months up-to 1 year should be supported by a Sworn Affidavit from IVS Global explaining the circumstances and the reasons for late renewal. The Sworn Affidavit is to be signed by the applicant in the presence of Officer from IVS Global Abu Dhabi.
- Original Passport need to be submitted for all kind of services.
- All applicants should submit the application in person for identification (Including minors and new born babies).
- All signatures in the application form should be in a dark ballpoint pen of black and signed in the presence of BLS International Services Customer Service Officer. Those who cannot affix their signatures like infants, minors or illiterate should put their thumb impression in the place of signature in the presence of the Customer Service Officer at BLS International Service Center.
- Expansion of initials of Parents and Spouse name which is mentioned in the last cover page of the passport is not mandatory. However applicants who wishes to expand initials of either their parent or spouse names can do so by providing relevant documents along with request letter with proper explanation and prior approval required from Embassy of India Abu Dhabi
- Any Changes/Corrections to be amended in the passport should be accompanied with documentary evidence; request letter with proper explanation and prior approval required from Embassy of India Abu Dhabi.
- Applicants holding short validity passports in which Place of Issue, Place of Birth or Permanent Address is from J & K or Srinagar, processing time will be Minimum 5 Working Days and no TATKAL Service. If applicant is holding a 10 year valid passport then Tatkal service is available.
- If applicant is having court case in UAE or India, application has to be accepted under short validity passport (SVP) service even though applicant is holding valid visa. Along with the application Court paper (Legal English Translation required if the document in Arabic) and EOI approval is required.
- It is an offence to hold more than one valid passport at a time.
- It is an offence under the Passport Act 1967 to furnish false information in the application. Passport facilities would be denied on grounds of suppression of material information, submission of incorrect particulars, willful damage/loss of passport or for unauthorized change/tampering. The Passport can be impounded or revoked for violation of one or more of the provisions under the Passport Act.
- An ordinary passport is valid for ten years from the date of issue. It may please be noted that the Passport Issuing Authority, can issue passports even for a shorter duration. If the passport is issued for a short period for any reason, it can be reissued for a maximum period of ten years. Minors are issued passports for 5 years or up to attaining 18 years of age, whichever is earlier.
- Validity of Passport Issued with regards to Tatkal Applications are the at the sole discretion of issuing authorities at Embassy Of India, Abu Dhabi and Consulate General Of India, Dubai.
- The scale of fees for renewal and various passport related services including all kinds of miscellaneous services on passport are prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
|Documents Required||Fees||Processing Time|
(Photo services are available in the BLS center)
(Photocopy services are available in the BLS center)
For Adults (36 pages booklet ) -285 AED
For Adults (60 pages jumbo booklet) – 380AED
For Tatkal Service (36 pages booklet ) -855 AED
For Tatkal Service (60 pages jumbo booklet ) -950 AED
Services Charge - 9 AED
Indian Community Welfare Fund – 08 AED
Abu Dhabi Issued – Minimum 5 Working Days
Other Passport Issuing Authority – Minimum 5 Working Days
TATKAL - Minimum 2 Working Days