Important notices and latest news
- The Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi will, till further notice, only process those Passport applications of applicants, whose Passports/UAE Residence Visas have either expired or will be expiring by January 31, 2021; If someone has an emergency Passport Service requirement, he/she could scan and send the documents, explaining the emergency through email @ email@example.com. Embassy will respond to all such emails and provide necessary Consular service. Please click here to refer the advisory
- Online booking of appointment is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are advised to avoid being misguided by touts/third parties on any charges involved for booking this appointment.
- Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi has release a new Advisory on passport submission for senior citizens(above 60 years) minor children (below 12 years). pregnant women and differently abled applicants on 17/06/2020 Please check here to Know more
- Update on police clearance certificate for June from Embassy of India Abu Dhabi
Please click here, https://indembassyuae.gov.in/pdf/ADVISORY%20ON%20PCC%2020.05.2020.pdf
- Embassy of India (EOI), Abu Dhabi and Consulate General of India (CGI), Dubai welcomes the decision of the UAE government authorities to extend the validity of visa fine waiver (Amnesty) scheme till November 17, 2020 for those foreign nationals whose visa expired before March 1, 2020
Please Click here: https://indembassyuae.gov.in/pdf/Advisory%20-%20EC%20drive%20.pdf
- Indian nationals can apply for re-issuance of their passports at Embassy or Consulate in UAE, irrespective of their place of residence/resident visa along with requisite documents.
- Update: Registration of New Born Baby
Copy of application submitted online for Registration of Birth with original photograph of the child pasted & signature of parents at designated places in the printed form.
Online Registration is a mandatory process and the file # is a mandatory document to be attached along with the application when submitting to BLS. The application is to be submitted online at either of the following link: https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/ (click last bullet *Registration of birth of a minor child at an Indian consulate under
section 4(1) of the citizenship act,1955) OR https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/ OR http://www.mha.nic.in/ The detailed Instructions can be seen at: https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/ Ic_GeneralInstruction_4_1.pdf
- Passport Collection Timing (Dubai):
Please note, Emergency Certificate (Out pass)/ Passport returned from courier can be collected from BLS - Al Khaleej Center, Bur Dubai between 4:30 PM to 06:30 PM (SATURDAY TO THURSDAY).
- Passport Collection Timing (Abu Dhabi):
Please note,Emergency Certificate (Out pass)/ Passport returned from courier can be collected from BLS – Business Avenue Tower, Al Salam Street between 4:30 PM to 06:30 PM (SATURDAY TO THURSDAY).