Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
Requirements for India Visa - For Applicants Applying to Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi:
- Properly filled up online application form with signature of the applicant –www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa
- 2 recent Passport size photos(51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform ,with white background , DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead, chin to be completely visible. Clarity of the photo is very important - Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted.
- Passport should have minimum 6 months validity.
- Minimum 2 blank (visa pages only) should be present in the passport.
- Hand written passports and extended validity passports (except Afghanistan) are not eligible for Indian Visa.
- UAE residence visa should be valid at the time of applying.
- Non residence should have valid tourist visa of UAE OR on arrival stamp in their passport. Applicants have to fill the reference fax form.
- GCC Nationals for all type of visa valid ID card copy (Emirates ID) issued by UAE is required. If no valid ID card copy, it is considered as reference category .Reference Fax Form is mandatory for GCC nationalities applying for all type of visa.
- It is mandatory for the Applicant to be present in the country i.e. UAE while submitting the passport for Indian visa.
- For the submission of Visa applications
- All PRO's (applicant's company PRO) submitting the application is to submit their PRO ID card copy along with company ID card/visiting card copy and authorization letter issued from the company stating clearly that the company has appointed him as the PRO for submitting the visa application.
- A letter from the applicant stating that their PRO will be submitting application/passport on their behalf, duly signed and dated by the applicant should be submitted along with the Indian Visa Application
- Applicant's family member can submit the applications for the family if he/she is travelling along with the family.
- Student visa will require prior approval from the Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi
- Minor's parent's passport and valid Indian Visa copy required if applying alone.
- An Indian visa is valid from the date of issue of the visa and not from the date of arrival in India
- Please note that the validity of the Indian visa and number of entries will be under the sole discretion of Indian Mission.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents. Submission of application along with prescribed fee does not guarantee issuance of visa.
- Non Residents of UAE from Pakistan cannot apply for any kind of visa.
- Pakistan Nationals are not eligible for Tourist Visa (Holding either resident or a nonresident visa). They are eligible for Visit Visa, Business Visa and Medical Visa.
- Bangladesh National applying for any type of visa should provide copy of demand draft of 500 USD. Original of the same should be produced for verification during submission of application. Reference Fax form is required for all types of visa.
- If applicant is having two valid passports they can apply Indian Visa only through the passport which has Valid UAE Residence Visa and travel stamps with valid pages.
- If applicant is having two valid passports and one of the passports is PAKISTAN then the applicant can apply for Indian Visa only through PAKISTAN passport.
Select your desired visa type from the list given below, to get the detailed information required other than the ones given above, for each visa category -