Journalist visa for EOI
Select your desired visa type from the list given below, to get the detailed information required for each visa category -
|Type of Visa
- Properly filled up online application form with 2 signatures ( www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)
- 2 recent Passport size photos(51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform ,with white background , DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead, chin to be completely visible. Clarity of the photo is very important - Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted
- Original passport with photocopy of current and old passports with valid UAE residence visa page
- Letter from employer stating purpose of visit.
- Copy of Journalist accreditation card or Press ID.
- Invitation Letter from India stating the purpose of visit.
For photographers/ Cameraman
- List of equipments being carried by him/her.
For Documentary/ Filmmakers
- Document mentioning the synopsis of the documentary crew-list, filming locations.
- Applicants applying for India Visa to ensure that the signature on the application matches the signature on their passport.
- Applicants from countries like Yemen, Jordan and Palestine will have to be physically present at the center while submitting their Indian Visa application.
BLS International offers "Other Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centers.
Please ensure the following while submitting your Indian visa application.
- Original passport and photocopies of relevant pages
- 6 months validity should be there in the passport
- Minimum 2 blank visa pages in the passport
- GCC nationals must provide a copy of a valid Emirates ID issued from UAE.
- Applicant holding residence visa other than Abu Dhabi/Al Ain should produce their proof of residence in Abu Dhabi. The same can be done providing anyone of the following documents.
- Company letter stating that he/she works in Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain branch in company letter head from Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain. Company letter should have AUH branch stamp on it. In case of sister concern company or client company it should be clearly mentioned in letter.
- Valid Tenancy contract in Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain under applicant/parent/spouse name (Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate copy in English is required to prove the same).
- Recent Etisalat Bill / Water or Electricity bill from Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain under applicant/parent/spouse name (Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate copy in English is required to prove the same).
- The validity of the visa is effective from the date of issue.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
- Submission of application along with prescribed fee does not guarantee issuance of visa.
- Applicants are requested NOT to finalize their travel plans before their applications have been accepted by the Indian Visa Application Centre for issuing the required visa.