Security regolations at the VAC
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- 1. Any battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, I pad's or portable music players. Applicants are requested not to use mobile phone while in the BLS Services International Centers.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
- 2. All BLS International Service Center is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
- 3. Frisking and search Procedure:
- a. In the interest of safety and security, we shall be performing bag and person searches of applicants and visitors.
- b. Please have the following documentation ready for inspection: Passport, application form and collection receipts, if applicable.
NOTE: There is no facility at BLS International Services Center to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entering into the centre.