Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
Requirements for Indian Visa while applying to Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Properly filled up online application form with signature of the applicant –www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa
- 2 recent Passport size photos(51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform ,with white background , DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead chin to be completely visible. In case of locals wearing qandoura the background should be in light blue. Clarity of the photo is very important - Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted.
- Passport should have minimum 6 months validity.
- Minimum 2 blank (visa pages only) should be present in the passport.
- UAE residence visa should be valid at the time of applying.
- Applicants who are non-residents should have valid tourist visa of UAE.
- GCC Nationals for all type of visa valid ID card copy (Emirates ID) issued by UAE is required. If no valid ID card copy, it is considered as reference category with reference fax form.
- For Student visa, Employment visa and Business visa for recruitment will require prior approval from the Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- For Minors (below 18 years) a NOC (No Objection Certificate) is required with proper content and it has to be signed by both parents. Parent's signature should be the same as is in their respective passports.
- Person of Indian origin (Parents or previous nationality Indian) can apply only for Entry Visa along with parent's passport copy or previous Indian passport copy and a copy of the surrender certificate of Indian Passport along with the application form.
- For the submission of Visa applications
- All PRO's (applicant's company PRO) submitting the application is to submit their PRO ID card copy and authorization letter issued from the company stating clearly that the company has appointed him as the PRO for submitting the visa application.
- A letter from the applicant stating that their PRO will be submitting application/passport on their behalf, duly signed and dated by the applicant should be submitted along with the Indian Visa Application.
- Applicant's family member can submit the applications for the family if he/she is travelling along with the family.
- It is mandatory for the Applicant to be present in the country i.e. UAE while submitting the passport for Indian visa.
- Reference cases of all category will be requested for an interview by the office of Consulate General of India, Dubai once the passport is submitted.
- An Indian visa is valid from the date of issue of the visa and not from the date of arrival in India.
- Please note that the validity of the visa and number of entries will depend on various factors and the Indian Mission's decision is final.
- Non Residents of UAE from China, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Pakistan Origin cannot apply for any kind of visa.
- Pakistan Nationals are not eligible for Tourist Visa and Entry Visa (Holding either resident or a non-resident). They are eligible for Visit visa, Business visa, Medical visa, Conference visa.
- Applicants applying for Tourist Visa for a duration of one year or more than one year will requireprior approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai. Tourist Visa can be applied for a maximum period of 6 months without approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Applicants applying for any other visa including Tourist visa for a duration of more than 1 year will require prior approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Applicant whose profession is related to media (e.g. Journalist, Cameraman, Editor, Advertising professionals etc.) and going for tourism purpose is required to submit the copy of their media card and NOC from the sponsor.
- If applicant is having two valid passports they can apply Indian Visa only through the passport which has Valid UAE Residence Visa and travel stamps with valid pages.
- As per the instructions from the Consulate General of India, UAE, with effective from 19/11/2014 onwards. Any Visa Applicant applying for visa such as Business Visa, Conference Visa Employment Visa, Entry Visa (Exhibitions, Sports and Trading), Recruitment Visa, the Invitation Letter should be an original Invitation Letter from India which is to be submitted along with the application.