Visa For Pakistan National
Select your desired visa type from the list given below, to get the detailed information required for each visa category -
|Type of Visa
Visa for Pakistan Nationals
- Properly filled up online application form with 2 signatures ( www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)
- 4 recent Passport size photos(51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform ,with white background , DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead, chin to be completely visible. Clarity of the photo is very important - Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted
- Original passport with photocopy of current and old passports with valid UAE residence visa page.
- Full set of Application form should be submitted in Quadruplicate.
For Visit Visa
- Original Sponsorship Certificate duly attested by gazetted officer in India with seal of the officer, signature and date when it was attested.
- Original Self-attested Official ID copy of the concerned officer.
- Sponsor ID copy attested by the same gazetted officer in original.
Spouse is Indian passport holder and UAE resident
- If Spouse is Indian Passport holder can apply for visit visa upto one year with the following documents.
- Spouse name should be endorsed in the Indian Passport OR Marriage Certificate (in English) should be attested by concerned home department/Indian mission.
- Copy of spouse passport copy with valid visa page and attested Marriage certificate copy is required.
- Sponsorship affidavit from IVS Global.
One of the parent is Indian Passport holder and UAE resident
- If one of the parent is Indian Passport holder can apply for visit visa upto one year with the following documents.
- Birth Certificate in English.
- Both parents passport and valid visa copy is required.
- Sponsorship affidavit from IVS Global.
- Full set of Application form should be submitted in Quadruplicate for any type of visa.
- Documents for Business/medical/medical attendant/conference/employment visa are same as other nationalities.
- Pakistan Nationals can visit maximum 5 places in India on Visit Visa and the same can be requested on their visa application form.
- Pakistan Nationals Entry & Exit point should be same. The entry and exit points cannot be two different cities.
- Non- residents are not eligible to apply any type of visa.
- If applicant is having two valid passports and one of the passports is PAKISTAN then the applicant can apply for Indian Visa only through PAKISTAN passport.
- Applicants applying for India Visa to ensure that the signature on the application matches the signature on their passport.
- Applicants from countries like Yemen, Jordan and Palestine will have to be physically present at the center while submitting their Indian Visa application.
BLS International offers "Other Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centers.
Please ensure the following while submitting your Indian visa application.
- Original passport and photocopies of relevant pages
- 6 months validity should be there in the passport
- Minimum 2 blank visa pages in the passport
- Applicant holding residence visa other than Abu Dhabi/Al Ain should produce their proof of residence in Abu Dhabi. The same can be done providing anyone of the following documents.
- Company letter stating that he/she works in Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain branch in company letter head from Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain. Company letter should have AUH branch stamp on it. In case of sister concern company or client company it should be clearly mentioned in letter.
- Valid Tenancy contract in Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain under applicant/parent/spouse name (Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate copy in English is required to prove the same).
- Recent Etisalat Bill / Water or Electricity bill from Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain under applicant/parent/spouse name (Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate copy in English is required to prove the same).
- The validity of the visa is effective from the date of issue.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
- Submission of application along with prescribed fee does not guarantee issuance of visa.
- Applicants are requested NOT to finalize their travel plans before their applications have been accepted by the Indian Visa Application Centre for issuing the required visa.