- Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
- Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
- Preparing Your Application
- Application Forms
- Important Notices and Latest News
- Other Services
- Premium Lounge Services
- Submitting Your Application
- Photograph Specifications
- Visa Fee
- Holiday List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Security regulations at the application center
- Customer Feedback
- Track Your Visa
- SMS Disclaimer
Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
Requirements for India Visa - For Applicants Applying to Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi:
- Passport should have a validity of alteast 6 months 2 blank pages for visa.
- Visa application form should be filled in English only. Filling of all fields are mandatory, do not leave any field blank.
- 2 Photographs to be submitted which should be in color, against white background with dark color dress and should be of the size 51 mm X 51 mm. One Photograph pasted on the Visa application form and the other stapled on the form at the specified place.
- The photograph should have a frontal view, with both ears and chin to forehead being visible. Eyes should be open. There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background. Facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown. The expression on the face should look natural. Photographs should not be older than 3 months.
- Non residence should have tourist visa of UAE. Applicants have to fill the reference form (One Copy).
- GCC Nationals should submit the proof of permanent residence.Applicants have to fill the reference form (One Copy).
- PRO's can submit application for Indian Visa on behalf of the applicant. Original PRO card needs to be provided for verification.
- Applicant's family member can submit the applications for the family if he/she is travelling along with the family.
- For Student visa, Employment visa and Business visa for recruitment will require prior approval from the Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi
- For Minors (below 18 years) a NOC (No Objection Certificate) is required and it has to be signed by both parents. Parent's signature should be the same as is in their respective passports.
- Person of Indian origin (Parents or previous nationality Indian) can apply only for Entry Visa along with parent's passport copy or previous Indian passport copy and a copy of the surrender certificate of Indian Passport along with the application form.
- An Indian visa is valid from the date of issue of the visa and not from the date of arrival in India
- Indian Visa Applicant having Dubai or other Northern Emirates visa they can not apply in Abu Dhabi and Al-Ain Centers.
- The validity of the visa and number of entries will depend on various factors and the Indian Mission's decision is final.
- Non Residents of UAE from China, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Pakistan Origin cannot apply for any kind of visa
- Pakistan Nationals are not eligible for Tourist Visa (Holding either resident or a nonresident visa). They are eligible for Entry Visa, Business Visa and Medical Visa.
- Applicants applying for Tourist Visa for a duration of one year or more than one year will require prior approval from Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi. Tourist Visa can be applied for a maximum period of 6 months without approval from Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi
- Applicants applying for any other visa including Tourist visa for a duration of more than 1 year will require prior approval from Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi
- Applicants whose profession is related to media (e.g. Journalist, Cameraman, Editor, Advertising professionals etc.) is required to submit the copy of their media card along with the visa application.
- If applicant is having two valid passports they can apply Indian Visa only through the passport which has Valid UAE Residence Visa and travel stamps with valid pages.
Select your desired visa type from the list given below, to get the detailed information required other than the ones given above, for each visa category -