- Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
- Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
- Preparing Your Application
- Application Forms
- Important Notices and Latest News
- Other Services
- Premium Lounge Services
- Submitting Your Application
- Photograph Specifications
- Visa Fee
- Holiday List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Security regulations at the application center
- Customer Feedback
- Track Your Visa
- SMS Disclaimer
Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
Requirements for Indian Visa while applying to Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Passport should have a validity of alteast 6 months 2 blank pages for visa.
- Visa application form should be filled in English only. Filling of all fields are mandatory, do not leave any field blank.
- Photographs should be in color, against white background with dark color dress and should be of the size 51 mm X 51 mm.
- In case of locals wearing white Arabic head gear the background should be in light blue. The photograph should have a frontal view, with both ears and chin to forehead being visible. Eyes should be open. There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background. Facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown. The expression on the face should look natural. Photographs should not be older than 3 months.
- Applicant who are nonresidents should have valid tourist visa of UAE.
- GCC Nationals should submit the proof of permanent UAE residence.
- Applicant's family member can submit the applications for the family if he/she is travelling along with the family.
- For Student visa, Employment visa and Business visa for recruitment will require prior approval from the Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- For Minors (below 18 years) a NOC (No Objection Certificate) is required and it has to be signed by both parents. Parent's signature should be the same as is in their respective passports.
- Person of Indian origin (Parents or previous nationality Indian) can apply only for Entry Visa along with parent's passport copy or previous Indian passport copy and a copy of the surrender certificate of Indian Passport along with the application form.
- All PRO's submitting the application is to submit a PRO authorization letter issued from the company stating clearly that the company has appointed him as the PRO for submitting the visa application.
- A letter from the applicant concerned stating that their PRO will be submitting application/passport on their behalf, duly signed and dated by the applicant should be submitted along with the Indian Visa Application
- It is mandatory for the Applicant to be present in the country i.e. UAE while submitting the passport for Indian visa.
- Reference cases of all category will be requested for an interview by the office of Consulate General of India, Dubai once the passport is submitted.
- An Indian visa is valid from the date of issue of the visa and not from the date of arrival in India.
- Please note that the validity of the visa and number of entries will depend on various factors and the Indian Mission's decision is final.
- Non Residents of UAE from China, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Pakistan Origin cannot apply for any kind of visa.
- Pakistan Nationals are not eligible for Tourist Visa (Holding either residentor a nonresident visa). They are eligible for Entry Visa, Business Visa and Medical Visa.
- Applicants applying for Tourist Visa for a duration of one year or more than one year will requireprior approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai. Tourist Visa can be applied for a maximum period of 6 months without approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Applicants applying for any other visa including Tourist visa for a duration of more than 1 year will require prior approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Applicants whose profession is related to media (e.g. Journalist, Cameraman, Editor, Advertising professionals etc.) is required to submit the copy of their media card along with the visa application.
- If applicant is having two valid passports they can apply Indian Visa only through the passport which has Valid UAE Residence Visa and travel stamps with valid pages.
- As per the instructions from the Consulate General of India, UAE, with effective from 19/11/2014 onwards. Any Visa Applicant applying for visa such as Business Visa, Conference Visa Employment Visa, Entry Visa (Exhibitions, Sports and Trading), Recruitment Visa, the Invitation Letter should be an original Invitation Letter from India which is to be submitted along with the application.
Select your desired visa type from the list given below, to get the detailed information required other than the ones given above, for each visa category -