- Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
- Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
- Preparing Your Application
- Application Forms
- Important Notices and Latest News
- Other Services
- Premium Lounge Services
- Submitting Your Application
- Photograph Specifications
- Visa Fee
- Holiday List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Security regulations at the application center
- Customer Feedback
- Track Your Visa
- SMS Disclaimer
Important notices and latest news
- ICWF charges for passport and Visa reduced to AED 6 from AED 10.
- All the applicants who wish to apply for an Indian Visa, are requested to visit this section of the website for regular information regarding any changes / updates in the visa rules and fee schedule.
Please note the following instructions regarding the submission of Visa applications at BLS Centres in Dubai and Northern Emirates of Sharjah, Ajman, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Kalba, Khorfakkan and Umm-Al-Quwain. These are to be implemented with immediate effect:-
- Physical Presence of the applicant is mandatory in all BLS centers:-
- No PRO's, Drivers, Friends or Family members can apply on the behalf of the applicant in individual cases. Application to be signed in presence of BLS personnel accepting the application.
- In cases where applicant cannot be physically present at BLS centres, they must take approval for submission of application by somebody else from Consulate and signed approval by CG/ Consul (Visa) only. Approval to be given by CG/ Consul (Visa) only if the applicant personally meets with prior appointment.
- Members of Ruling family, Govt. functionaries, VIPs:-
- Applications of members of Ruling families and Govt. functionaries that are accompanied by a Note Verbale, could be submitted by an authorized person.
- In cases of other applications of VIPs, not accompanied by Note Verbale, physical presence mandatory. In case personal appearance not possible, then approval from Consulate, as in preceding para (1) (b,) required.
- Family applications:-
- Case where family is applying for the visa, only one member of the family who is also travelling could apply on the behalf of the family e.g. Father can apply for his Wife and his children. However his application also should be there.
- If maid is travelling with the family then maid’s physical presence is mandatory.