Submitting Visa Application
Processes involved in submitting an Indian Visa application at BLS International Service, UAE
- Application form duly filled with complete accurate information, clear and legible.
- Attach all relevant supporting documents to full the requirement for the type of Visa availed.
- Attach all passport booklets (additional, old and current if any)
- BLS International Service Customer Service Officer will scrutinize and verify the application for any shortcomings and will guide you in fulfilling the same as per the guidelines laid down by the Indian Embassy, Abu Dhabi and Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Visa application with complete documents will have to be submitted at the passport application submission desk at BLS International Service Center.
- On submission you will be issued a printed ICR as acknowledgement of the receipt of your documents and the required fee and service charges
For details regarding documentation required for each type, category of visa please visit the
For details regarding the fees for each type/category of visa please visit the
Note: Payments will be accepted in cash only.