- Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
- Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
- Preparing Your Application
- Application Forms
- Important Notices and Latest News
- Other Services
- Premium Lounge Services
- Submitting Your Application
- Photograph Specifications
- Visa Fee
- Holiday List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Security regulations at the application center
- Customer Feedback
- Track Your Visa
- SMS Disclaimer
Preparing your application
This page provides information on essentials while preparing Indian Visa Application form.
The prospective applicants are requested to go through the guidelines for the applicable visa types, documents required for each visa type and visa fee for each visa type before submitting the application at BLS International Service Centers, UAE.
- To Download Visa Application forms, Click here.
- Please read through the application thoroughly before filling the form
- For your convenience BLS International Service Centers provide Other Services like Visa form filling, Photography (exception : No new born photographs are taken at the center), photocopy which can be availed at all BLS International Services center.
- Applicant's signature is mandatory on the Indian Visa Application form.
- Signature should be as per the one shown in the existing passport, any change / mismatch in the signature can lead to the application being rejected by the mission.
- Please ensure that the details filled in the Visa application are as per the existing passport.
- To know more about the Visa Application Form and its requirements, please visit
- To know more about the applicable fee for each Visa Type service, click here
- For the Photograph Specification, click here
- To know more about Other Services, click here
BLS International is an outsource partner of the Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi in UAE. The "Visa Application Form Filling*" and "SMS*" services offered by BLS International Services are on clear understanding that BLS International Services will not be responsible for any of the following:
- Any information provided on the Visa application form and SMS
- Any information not provided on the visa application form and SMS
- Authenticity of the information provided on the visa application form.
- Refusal of visa by the Embassy of India.