- Passport Requirement as per EOI, Abu Dhabi
- Passport Requirement as per CGI, Dubai
- Preparing Your Application
- Photograph Specification
- Application Forms
- Passport Processing Time
- Important Notices and Updates
- Other Services
- Premium Lounge Services
- Submitting Your Application
- Passport Fee
- Holiday List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Security Regulation at the Application Centre
- Customer Feedback
- Track Your Passport
- SMS Disclaimer
- Emergency Certificate
Submitting your application
Processes involved in submitting an Indian passport application at BLS International Service, UAE
- Application form duly filled with complete accurate information, clear and legible.
- Attach all relevant supporting documents as per passport service being availed.
- Attach all passport booklets (additional, old and current if any)
- BLS International Service Customer Service Officer will scrutinize and verify the application for any shortcomings and will guide you for fulfilling the same as per the guidelines laid down by the Indian Embassy, Abu Dhabi and Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Passport application with complete documents will have to be submitted at the passport application submission desk at BLS International Service Center.
- On submission you will be issued a printed ICR as acknowledgement of the receipt of your documents and the required fee and service charges
For information regarding the fees for passport service please visit the Passport fee page.