- Passport Requirement as per EOI, Abu Dhabi
- Passport Requirement as per CGI, Dubai
- Preparing Your Application
- Photograph Specification
- Application Forms
- Passport Processing Time
- Important Notices and Updates
- Other Services
- Premium Lounge Services
- Submitting Your Application
- Passport Fee
- Holiday List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Security Regulation at the Application Centre
- Customer Feedback
- Track Your Passport
- SMS Disclaimer
- Emergency Certificate
We appreciate your interest in finding a career with BLS International Services - a place for people to learn, achieve and succeed.
At BLS International Services, we understand that our people are our greatest asset; thus, recruiting and retaining the best possible employees is a primary objective. If you're looking for an exciting work environment that encourages initiative and professional growth, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current job opportunities.
1. Operations Manager – UAE (Spain Visa Application Center)
1. Creating smooth and efficient operations for team motivation.
2. Handling escalations of the customers as and when required.
3. Implement and maintain operational guidelines as set by the organization & Spain Mission for the team.
4. Oversee operational cost, risk and audit activities.
5. Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
6. Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for the CSE's.
7. Maintain a clean, safe and organized environment at the center.
8. Report & Coordinate with Country Manager for different operational issues and other functional activities.
9. Implement operational improvement process based on the analysis of reports.
10. Coordination with Mission as and when required.
11. Build rapport with Mission members to support seamless operations at BLS.
12. Specific projects to be undertaken as assigned by Management.
13. Ensure team performs as per their KPI's and achieve Operational Performance targets set.
14. Ensure all complaints / incidents are timely reported, documented and resolved.
15. Ensure all staffs are trained and updated with product and process
16. Ensure all counters are manned at all times
17. Monitor all direct and indirect reportees' for their efficiency and productivity.
1. Good Communication skills in English and Spanish.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Working experience in Customer Service and handling situations.
4. Working experience in managing team.
5. Leadership Skills
- Bachelor's in any discipline.
- Attested educational certificate is a must.
- Team Work.
- Service Oriented & Customer Centricity.
- Taking Initiative.
- Problem Solving, Conflict Management & Decision Making.
- Time Management, Planning & Organizing.
- Result Driven.
- Positive Attitude towards Continuous Improvement & Learning.
2. Call Center Executive
1. Answering inbound calls of applicants.
2. Call resolution by giving correct and timely information.
3. Communication with the customer in a polite and helpful manner over the phone.
4. Constantly updating self on the product and process knowledge.
5. Promoting Value Added Services/upselling of value added services.
6. Achieving monthly targets by upselling of services.
1. Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Experience in selling of products or services.
3. Good customer service skills.
Candidates who are currently in UAE in their own residence visa is requested to apply for this job.
- Graduation is a must in any Discipline.
3. Customer Service Executive
· A complete documentation check & verification as per the standards and guidelines set by BLS, Indian consulate Embassy.
· Answering queries
· Promotion of Value Added Services.
· Communicating with the customers in a polite and helpful manner.
· Constantly updating self on the updates set by CGI/EOI
· Form Filling of the applications as per the requirement.
· Accepts service charge, courier charge and passport/visa fee in cash.
· Tallying and accounting of day end cash.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good customer service skills
· Flexibility in timing/work location is required.
- Graduation is a must in any Discipline.